Achieving a successful shot depends on a whole series of factors. Having a gun that is adapted to the shooter’s morphology is one of the key essentials.
SMALL OR TALL.
NOBODY SHOULD GIVE UP ON PERFORMANCE.
Browning already provides adjustable inserts and cheek-pieces for many of their guns, as a matter of course.
However, Browning are extremely proud to offer, from 2018, an over and under shotgun that will address the needs of young people, women and men who find that our over and under shotguns are too big for them
THE B525 LIBERTY LIGHT IN A NUTSHELL
Using there expertise as gunsmiths, they have reworked certain key points of the B525 so that it fits shooters of a smaller build.
This involved highly intricate work, since we had to modify certain features without impairing the performance of this hugely successful shotgun.
- Engraving Liberty
- Caliber 12M (76mm/3″)
- Barrels lengths: 71 & 76 cm –
28 and 30″
- Back bored, 4 chokes Diana grade extended
- Monte Carlo «Liberty» (AM 2/3)
- 3 Inflex II pads, 20mm fitted on the stock (12 and 25mm in the case)
- Available in left hand version
- ABS case
- New design of Monte Carlo stock, thiner and with a drop suitable for small shooters
- Comes with 3 Inflex II pads to configure the guns in 3 lengths: 342mm /350mm / 355 mm new pistol grip design suitable for small hands
- Aluminum receiver for weight reduction
- Ventilated top rib of 8mm allowing a mixed use of this gun hunting/shooting
- Diana chokes extended for an optimal pattern (1/4-3/4-1/2-1/1)
- Ventilated side ribs for a maximum weight reduction
- Adjustable trigger for a maximal ergonomic.
- Adapted Pitch and cast
(4-10 mm) for a maximal comfort
Recommended retail price: £2289.00